Tuesday 3 April 2012

Opening Nite was amazing: Priyanka Chopra


How was the experience of performing at the IPL Opening Nite?

The experience was amazing. Since it was a sporting event, I made sure I do something action-packed and full of energy; hence the entry from the sky and all the stunts that I performed. The Chennai crowd was wonderful.

Are you a cricket fan? Who introduced you to the game?

I am a cricket fan. I love watching matches. It was my dad who got me interested in the game. Since I was a child, cricket has been a part of our household, and I’ve grown up watching matches with my dad.

What according to you defines the IPL?

The thing I love the most about the IPL is the amalgamation of Indian and foreign players. They all come together and perform for each other. The crowds not only support the Indian players but also the overseas players in their favourite team. There’s no patriotism attached to this tournament. It’s just sport, fun and entertainment.

What’s your favourite IPL moment?


I love the IPL bugle. Every time it goes on, I can feel the rush of energy in me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment